Future NRG is a proudly licenced distributor of LEDified LED lights – Australia’s largest full-service LED lighting specialists.
If your home has more than 10 halogen lights, you can upgrade to LED downlights for FREE, thanks to a Victorian Government initiative.
Commercial customers – offices, retail stores, etc.
If Future NRG cannot lower your lighting energy bill by 50% after installing LED lights, we will pay your energy bill for 3 months – no questions!
Call us on 03 5823 5481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your FREE upgrade or enquire about energy savings for your workplace! You don’t have to worry – your LED lighting specialist will visit at a time that is suited to your needs. We’re not like other big companies that give you a long window of time for your appointment and keep you waiting! We are all about convenience. The upgrade itself takes mere minutes and is non-invasive. You can carry on as per normal and enjoy your new LED lighting fast!
The benefits of LED lighting are aplenty! Here are just a few:
- You’ll get better quality lighting. LED lighting produces a more natural look, not that harsh glare that is unpleasant to be in.
- LED lights are less prone to damage because they are filament-free and stronger than conventional light globes.
- LED lights emit far less heat than halogen lights, making them safe to touch and safe for long periods of use without damaging circuits, and reduce the risk of house fires.
- By using LED lights, you’re playing your part in environmental awareness. LED lights are mercury free, have less impact on landfills, and don’t generate as much carbon during the manufacturing process.
- The savings are HUGE! As compared to halogen lights, using LED lights can save as much as 80% on your electricity bills.
- Hate it when you turn lights on but attract moths and mosquitoes? That won’t happen with LED lights, because they don’t emit ultraviolet (UV) radiation that attracts them.
- LEDified LED lights are far more cost-effective over time because they last as much as 10,000 hours. Whether you’re a home or business, this translates to fewer replacements and less cost incurred over time.